Market and Robin Hood pantomime

Unicyclist
Today we went out to a market in London, near the covent garden station. There were lots of arts and crafts etc everywhere with heaps of stalls, although outside it was cold, there was sun and blue sky which was really nice! At the market, sonia had to go and find some trouers, so Andrew and I wandered around for a bit before standing and watching a very strange clown/unicyclist who rode one of the really tall unicycles (sorry, not a great picture).







Part of the market at Covent Gardens
People out doing pre christmas
shopping at the markets












So far there has only been one rainy day while I have been here, other days have been cloudy or blue sky, which is a lot nicer weather than I expected. I had the understanding that England was always miserable and rainy in winter, maybe I was wrong or maybe the weather has been unusual, hopefully it doesn't change too much :). At 3:30 we finally got home after 50 minutes on the train-apparently this isn't actually that long, it just felt like a while. After a VERY late lunch, we headed out to the sevenoaks theatre where a Robin Hood pantomime was being held, it was very funny and even Andrew-who didn't particularly want to go, enjoyed it :). We are now back home and have just finished our 'Gü' key lime pie dessert, very delicious! I recommend it if you can find it (I think some of this brand is in NZ now :) ).
Tomorrow we head off for Scotland, stopping somewhere along the way overnight as we are travelling by car. So please pray for our safety in the car because I think the forecast is stormy for the route we are going.
Love you all xoxo

Comments

Unknown said…
Were the actors in the pantomime all men in tights? :) Sandra and Jayna
Unknown said…
When Will you start posting photos?
I am very eager to see photographic evidence that you are actually in europe, and not your garage. :)
-Jordan
Unknown said…
How are Miyako and Sachi?
-Jordan
Anonymous said…
Hi Kyla,

We can't wait to hear what Scotland is like, and we hope your trip is safe and fun. I have no doubt it will be a beautiful place.

We went swimming with Lauren today and had a great time although it was pretty cold. Strange being in your house without you there in the kitchen! Keira was surprised that you were still in England.

Lots of love!!

Tanya, Matt, Emma and Keira
Anonymous said…
The production went very well indeed, we went to both night's showing.
How come you can remember such detail about food? Do you sit there writing notes or memorising everything, or does it naturally stick in your brain?
Tell Andrew to drive carefully. I here you will be stopping at York. Lovely cathedral their.
Love Poppa
Kyla said…
There were lots of men in skinny tights, quite disturbing seeing men dressed as women :)
Guess you will just have to trust me Jordan! Well I will try and upload the pics tonight, can't do it on my iPad so I have to use Andrews laptop :/.
I didn't write notes about the food poppa, I can remember most of it, checked the online menu just to make sure of some things, but because I liked it, I remember things you see :) (you spelt there wrong by the way, check your grammar?, :) )
Great to hear back from you all by the way xxx

Popular Posts