Back home in sevenoaks

Yesterday we made it back home again-finally, after many hours of travel and stopping at services. We left the hotel at around 9:30-10:00am and stopped in at Alderley edge, where we visited yet another of Andrew and Sonia's old houses...they had so many within only 3 years of living in the general area of Manchester! So after coffee at one of the coffee shops in Alderley edge, we started on our journey-a nice sunny one, which was nice :) eventually we arrived home at about 5:00. After making dinner for us all, I went to do my (rather short) blog post and realized that my ipad wasn't charged. So I went to get my charger, and lo and behold it wasn't there. Where was it you may ask? In one of the hotels, plugged into the wall of course. So we have called the hotel and they are going to post it in the mail, but until about Wednesday, I won't have an ipad-not such a terrible thing because I can still blog on the computers etc. sorry, but because yesterday was travel, there isn't much for me to say :) goodbye for now xxx

Comments

Anonymous said…
How were the cats?
Poppa

Popular Posts