Nails, work and Wicked

Monday morning I got up and went for a quick bike on the Exercycle - I didn't want to get wet going for a run...what a woosie girl I am :). After cleaning up, Sonia took me down to the nail place where I got my nails done while she went shopping for cat food-now I am woosie and girly...what is the world coming to :). Oh well, now they are a bright and cheerful blue/turquoise colour to match the summery weather in New Zealand-hopefully :). About 1pm, we caught the train to london, where we found some lunch  at Sonia's local cafe and then headed up into her office by 2pm because she had some work to do and a meeting to attend. A couple of hours later, we left the office and headed to our hotel, Hilton Euston to drop off our bags (on Tuesday we were heading to paris at 7 in the morning). After dinner at wagamama we went and found our seats at the Victoria theatre where the musical, Wicked has been showing for years. You could tell it had been well practiced because the acting and singing was very, very good and there weren't any evident mistakes. The singers were fabulous and the 2 1/2- 3 hour show had our attention the whole time. The story was all about the witches of oz, and it was really enjoyable :). After the show finished we headed back to the hotel and went to bed, our alarms set nice and early (5:30am) so we could catch our train in the morning.

Comments

Popular Posts