Day 8: Bikes
Yesterday we went to pick up Andrew and Sonia's bikes, we got them from the shop and then went for a short bike while I ran, we then went to find lunch, there was a machine at the front of the food place where you had to put in money and you brought your ticket which the waiter sort of person picked it up and once cooked gave you your food, it was a very interesting way of doing it but makes a lot of sense as it helps both you and the shop.
After this we went into a shop that had lots of craft paper and heaps of cool things, there were about seven floors and one of them had beautiful sheets of paper, it was gorgeous.
After this I walked ran home and Andrew and Sonia biked.
When we got back home Andrew and I went for a bike ride before dinner, it was really fun with a bridge in the middle which tired my legs a lot.
After this we went into a shop that had lots of craft paper and heaps of cool things, there were about seven floors and one of them had beautiful sheets of paper, it was gorgeous.
After this I walked ran home and Andrew and Sonia biked.
When we got back home Andrew and I went for a bike ride before dinner, it was really fun with a bridge in the middle which tired my legs a lot.
Comments