Day 10: Arriving back in Tokyo and Cheesecake.


Hi all. Today we had breakfast which was similar to dinner as it had fish, rice and some unknown vegetables. After breakfast we started off back to Tokyo. We had far longer stops than on the way there so it took longer to arrive back at the apartment.
Sachi joyfully welcomed us and licked my hand and rubbed against me, glad to have company.
Andrew and I then started making a cheese cake, we decided to make one out of an Australians Womans Weekly cheesecake book. It was very delicious and I am still eating it right now.
Tomorrow I leave and arrive back on Wednesday, I can't wait to see you all but will be very sad to leave Japan as it very cool and so different to New Zealand.

Comments

Sharon said…
Looks yummy! Was it a baked or a set cheesecake?
What flavour was it?
Kyla said…
Hi Mummy
The cheesecake was a baked lemon cheesecake with a lemon curd on the top.
It was very nice I will have to make it for you at home.
Kyla

Popular Posts