Back at home and missing Japan

Well as most of you already know I am back from my trip to Tokyo safe and sound, although maybe a little tired.
My flight was quite good and I got around 5 hours of sleep opposed to 3 on the way to Tokyo. When I arrived back in NZ I had to fill out a form to say what I was bringing into New Zealand, my list consisted of, 1.8kg of Jelly Beans, gourmet of course, a little bag of ground spices, 3 rice sticks, I have mentioned these on an earlier blog, rice crackers for Braden, which unfortunately he doesn't like, Japanese sweets, nori (dried seaweed) and instant miso paste. Next I went through to customs, the man there checked my list that I had written out in my book in case of an queries of what I had in my suitcase. At this time I showed him my list and hoped with all my heart that I wouldn't have to go to the left side of the room and empty my entire suitcase to show them what I had. My wish came true and I only had to go to the X-Ray machine, the lady there asked my what I had so for the second time I showed someone my list. She waved me through and I was free to go through the doors and out to see Mummy and Daddy. I really do miss Andrew, Sonia, Sachi and Japan and I hope that one day I will get to visit them again, maybe I should start saving up. I am enjoying being at home, but as you always do after travelling and going on holidays I am slightly disappointed at having to stop my glorious holiday and come back to every day life.

Today we had a day of scrap booking, I started on my Japan scrapbook and have already done quite a few, it will be full to the brim when I am finally done as I took heaps of pictures and printed out around 124 of them.

Comments

Sharon said…
You may be (understandably) missing Andrew, Sonia, Sachi and Japan in general, but we are very glad to have you home with us again!
Lots of love,
Mummy

Popular Posts