Day 7: Cirque Du Soleil

Well today Sonia and I went to Cirque Du Soleil. It was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen, if not THE most amazing, this particular show was called Zed and is always showing in Tokyo.
When we go to the Disney Land area we went to find a ticket booth for the Zed show, after we had found it and bought our tickets we went to look for a Tulley's, which is similar to Starbucks but better according to Sonia. I had a Mango Tango Swirkle and Sonia had a coffee. Then we headed over to the place where the show was to be held. As it was around half an hour before the show started we stopped in at the little shop that had all sorts of things to do with Cirque Du Soleil, T-shirts, necklaces, book marks, food, everything. I brought a pretty necklace with purple yellow and a few other colours which I can not recall. Next we went into the theatre, I held my camera up to take a picture and just before I took the picture a lady in a clownish suit, I'm pretty sure that she was either a security guard or a person to help you find your seat, but either way she told me that I was not allowed to take a picture, I couldn't just take the picture because my camera is so loud turning on that it draws a huge amount of attention to me. A few minutes later an announcement came over the speakers, it said, no flash photography, and a few other things that I didn't pay much attention to. An
At the start of the show two clowns came into the theatre, they chased each other around, took things from people in the crowd, it was very funny to watch.
The show was really cool and all the people in it were extremely strong and excellent at their act. At the end of the show I took a couple more pictures and surprise surprise another lady came up to me and told me not to take any pictures, at this stage I did stop even thought the announcement said that I could, I didn't want to get in trouble.
The show was too amazing to put into words and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Comments
Love Mummy
The Cirque Du Soleil looks really cool. Sonia, stop spoiling her. Her other aunts can only offer things like Kelly Tarlton's :)