I've Arrived
Hi there everyone.
Well I have arrived. When I got on the plane I went and found my seat, right at the very back of the plane on the aisle seat next to two giggling teenagers or 20 year olds. As we took off I was pushed to the back of my seat. After reading for around 3 hours we finally landed, a little bumpy but alright I guess.
At the Sydney airport I was lead off to the crews room, I sat there for a long time watching the rugby, Roosters vs Titans. It was more entertaining watching the stewardesses arguing over which team was better than the actual game. Anyway, when I finally left the room I was directed to my seat, 60H, I actually ended up sitting in seat 60J because I was there before the person sitting in that space so had to shuffle along to the middle seat, next to another UMNR (unacompanied minor) who was a boy and from Australia, don't know how old he was, and a larger lady on the right hand side.
After trying to get to sleep and succeeding, for 1 hour I decided that I would watch a movie. Before I did that though I read a little while others were having supper. Then I flicked on the movie The Tooth Fairy, I watched about half of it before getting both tired and bored. I tried to get to sleep it took a while to do so but in the end I fell asleep.
When I woke up I looked at the flight tracker where it tells you how much longer you have left of your flight, how fast you are going, where you are and how much time had passed, I saw that 5 hours of my flight was still remaining, so I tried to watch another movie, Shrek forever after, another dull and boring movie.
Then I switched to Fantastic Mr Fox didn't even get 1/6 of the way through and stopped, either I was too tired to understand the story line of they were actually very bad movies.
well enough about that in the end the plane was going down for landing. It was very bumpy and cloudy, then we touched down, it was smooth touching down, but as I said very bumpy before hand.
I collected my bag, filled out a form and headed out to the arrivals, then I met up with Andrew and waited for Sonia to come through. When she did we left and headed off to their apartment. Sonia and I went down to the supermarket sort of shop which is down under the apartment to buy things for Andrew to make breakfast with, cream, bread, eggs and salmon. We had a yummy and very rich scrambled eggs.
Well I have arrived. When I got on the plane I went and found my seat, right at the very back of the plane on the aisle seat next to two giggling teenagers or 20 year olds. As we took off I was pushed to the back of my seat. After reading for around 3 hours we finally landed, a little bumpy but alright I guess.
At the Sydney airport I was lead off to the crews room, I sat there for a long time watching the rugby, Roosters vs Titans. It was more entertaining watching the stewardesses arguing over which team was better than the actual game. Anyway, when I finally left the room I was directed to my seat, 60H, I actually ended up sitting in seat 60J because I was there before the person sitting in that space so had to shuffle along to the middle seat, next to another UMNR (unacompanied minor) who was a boy and from Australia, don't know how old he was, and a larger lady on the right hand side.
After trying to get to sleep and succeeding, for 1 hour I decided that I would watch a movie. Before I did that though I read a little while others were having supper. Then I flicked on the movie The Tooth Fairy, I watched about half of it before getting both tired and bored. I tried to get to sleep it took a while to do so but in the end I fell asleep.
When I woke up I looked at the flight tracker where it tells you how much longer you have left of your flight, how fast you are going, where you are and how much time had passed, I saw that 5 hours of my flight was still remaining, so I tried to watch another movie, Shrek forever after, another dull and boring movie.
Then I switched to Fantastic Mr Fox didn't even get 1/6 of the way through and stopped, either I was too tired to understand the story line of they were actually very bad movies.
well enough about that in the end the plane was going down for landing. It was very bumpy and cloudy, then we touched down, it was smooth touching down, but as I said very bumpy before hand.
I collected my bag, filled out a form and headed out to the arrivals, then I met up with Andrew and waited for Sonia to come through. When she did we left and headed off to their apartment. Sonia and I went down to the supermarket sort of shop which is down under the apartment to buy things for Andrew to make breakfast with, cream, bread, eggs and salmon. We had a yummy and very rich scrambled eggs.
Comments
I hope you had a good sleep last night and are not too tired and grumpy. :)
Mummy
Nana and Poppa
Caleigh Twist
You are so lucky! I want to go to my Grandpa's (alone) and he lives only 4 hours away by plane and here you are flying to Japan alone. I'll email Andrew and Sonia to see what you are doing. That's cool! Look forward to updates.
Breanna Twist