Back to school
On Monday the fourth of February I had my first day at Waimauku School. I was really scared when I got to school because I didn't know any body at all.
Then I met my teacher, Mrs Beaumont. She said that she was really nervous too, because it was her first day at Waimauku School as well.
In the first couple of days I made quite a few friends and 1 very good friend who I play with everyday. Her name is Josephine and she loves monkey bars as much as I do so we both end up with blisters quite often. Josephine nagged and nagged at me to go on the monorail for about three days and eventually I agreed to go on the monorail. Just in case you don't know what a monorail is I will explain. It is like a flying fox except it is on a rail and it doesn't have a seat, only a handle. The monorail is extremely fun to go on, and I go on it basically every day. Now Josephine says I'm obsessed with it.
These last few weeks we have been doing tests, TESTS AND MORE TESTS, but I think tests are cool. This term we are having Identity as our topic.
Mornings in our house are chaos because we have to leave at 8:15 to be on time for school!
Then I met my teacher, Mrs Beaumont. She said that she was really nervous too, because it was her first day at Waimauku School as well.
In the first couple of days I made quite a few friends and 1 very good friend who I play with everyday. Her name is Josephine and she loves monkey bars as much as I do so we both end up with blisters quite often. Josephine nagged and nagged at me to go on the monorail for about three days and eventually I agreed to go on the monorail. Just in case you don't know what a monorail is I will explain. It is like a flying fox except it is on a rail and it doesn't have a seat, only a handle. The monorail is extremely fun to go on, and I go on it basically every day. Now Josephine says I'm obsessed with it.
These last few weeks we have been doing tests, TESTS AND MORE TESTS, but I think tests are cool. This term we are having Identity as our topic.
Mornings in our house are chaos because we have to leave at 8:15 to be on time for school!
Comments
Waimauku School - wow. I remember playing Netball against them when I was at school. They were pretty jolly good - beat us everytime (but then again perhaps we were just a bit useless!!)
Guess this means it is not too long before you will be moving to Waimauku as well - close to Bees Online - Yumm - You will be fun to visit!!
Only two weeks till we are home for a visist - yeah - see you soon!
Love
Aunty Sonia
Aunty Sandra
I wish my school had a monorail when I was young. It sounds like a lot of fun.