Hello everyone?
Hi there everyone, as you will all know by now, Braden and Jordan have left and are now lazing around in Hong Kong. Lucky them! So what have I been up to since the first day back from Japan? I can't believe it was over a year ago that I left! Anyway, school has been great, I have graduated from Waimauku Primary last year to start at Massey High this year. I got into the GAT class (Gifted And Talented) and with all my tests and assignments I have done quite well. I have survived almost a whole year of High School, and getting up at 6-6:30 every day.
Enough about school, lets get back to the more recent news. My youngest cousin has been born! You have probably all looked at T's blog but I am going to tell you anyway, he is so cute, he has ears like his dad and toes like his mum (or mom should I say). Yesterday we dropped by and he started smiling at us, it was gorgeous! I love him so much!
This holidays started out with lots of fun, on Monday I went to my friend Yu-Chen's house in Taupaki, here I stayed the night, the four of us sleeping only about four hours in total, from 4:30 till 7:30. We rode Yu-Chen's horses, this was great fun, a little scary but awesome all the same. Tuesday I came back home and we went out to get Braden some more clothes for his trip that was on Thursday. Wednesday Braden finally started packing and Thursday we got up at 4:15am to take him to the airport, we stayed here until about 8:30 as we had to wait for their plane to take off in case anything happened, while we were at the airport we picked up Nana and Poppa to take them home after their month long trip.
In December of this year I will be going down to Wellington to do a 3km road race, now this is not very long but I should be great fun. I think it will be more like a long distance sprint, as the winner last year completed it in just 0ver 10 minutes, I can do just over 3km in 15 minutes , so I have a lot more training to go. At the moment I have to train jogging for about 20, 30 or 40 minutes at a time, but soon I will get back into training to go faster. (I am being told all this by our coach from school) I will be happy if I don't come last, and even so it would be too good of an opportunity to miss.
Well sorry to all of you who read this only to be polite, I am sure you had much better things to do, like reading Braden and Jordan's blogs.
You can reach these at:
http://braden-palmer.blogspot.com/
and for a more detailed description of what they are doing
http://jordan-webmasterjob.blogspot.com/
Enough about school, lets get back to the more recent news. My youngest cousin has been born! You have probably all looked at T's blog but I am going to tell you anyway, he is so cute, he has ears like his dad and toes like his mum (or mom should I say). Yesterday we dropped by and he started smiling at us, it was gorgeous! I love him so much!
This holidays started out with lots of fun, on Monday I went to my friend Yu-Chen's house in Taupaki, here I stayed the night, the four of us sleeping only about four hours in total, from 4:30 till 7:30. We rode Yu-Chen's horses, this was great fun, a little scary but awesome all the same. Tuesday I came back home and we went out to get Braden some more clothes for his trip that was on Thursday. Wednesday Braden finally started packing and Thursday we got up at 4:15am to take him to the airport, we stayed here until about 8:30 as we had to wait for their plane to take off in case anything happened, while we were at the airport we picked up Nana and Poppa to take them home after their month long trip.
In December of this year I will be going down to Wellington to do a 3km road race, now this is not very long but I should be great fun. I think it will be more like a long distance sprint, as the winner last year completed it in just 0ver 10 minutes, I can do just over 3km in 15 minutes , so I have a lot more training to go. At the moment I have to train jogging for about 20, 30 or 40 minutes at a time, but soon I will get back into training to go faster. (I am being told all this by our coach from school) I will be happy if I don't come last, and even so it would be too good of an opportunity to miss.
Well sorry to all of you who read this only to be polite, I am sure you had much better things to do, like reading Braden and Jordan's blogs.
You can reach these at:
http://braden-palmer.blogspot.com/
and for a more detailed description of what they are doing
http://jordan-webmasterjob.blogspot.com/
Comments
See you soon.
Tanya
Poppa