Our House
Hello everyone, Sharon here this time.
We hadn't forgotten about you all, just got a bit busy with moving and settling in and then Christmas.......




But FINALLY, some photos of the new house for you to see. If they don't show enough detail, then come and visit.
First of all, the view as soon as you walk in the door.....
You can see over a small fern garden (complete with Ponga Koru we saw being carved by chainsaw in Rotorua last year. Behind this is the deck, then what will be lawn (but is currently weeds) to the bridge over the riverstones, which takes you onto the back lawn/soccer pitch/cricket pitch complete with goals and wickets.
After you come in, you can go left to the bedrooms, or right into the living areas. First we will show you around the living areas.
The family room is where we chill out and watch TV, and has bifold doors to give access to the deck.
The kitchen is definitely the focal point of the living areas, and is a wonderful place to cook. On Christmas Eve we had a party here with about 40 people, and the kitchen, family, dining and lounge areas worked really well.
The Lounge has double sliding doors and a gas fire so it is a bit of a cosier room than the family room.
There ends this blog, the bedrooms will be on another one, as I am having trouble getting all the photos to upload. One seem to disappear when I add another. Andrew or Jonathan may be able to tell me the problem? Not file size as I set the camera to email/web setting. Also it seems to struggle with uploading more than one in one editing session. Clearly I am not a computer whizz. Oh well, I will see if I can get the next bit sorted.
Comments