Results and more

Last time I mentioned a few things I was up to, so how did they all go?

Piano exam
I passed my piano exam and got a high merit, I got 84/100. It was only 4 points away from getting a distinction! I felt great about the result.

Cross Country
I mentioned that I came 5th in the school cross country. Because of that result I got to go to the Kipara schools Cross Country event. I came 12th out of 5 schools, so that meant I got to go to the Norwest Cross Country Event. I came 9th out of 78 year 6 girls from 22 schools. I felt very pleased with that result too.

Our House
Our house is not finished yet, but the builders have been working hard and it looks quite different from the last photos I put on my blog, so here is an updated photo for you. The stone chimney has been started and is looking very cool.











Expander
I have now got a big metal thing in my mouth
called an expander. It is supposed to widen my top jaw so that some more of my teeth can fit in.
When I first got it, it felt dreadfully uncomfortable, but now I am used to it and it doesn't bother me anymore.
Pretty freaky looking, isn't it. When you see me, ask me to say week or beak.... it sounds funny because it is really hard to say the 'e' sound. I have it in for 6-9 months, and for the first 4 weeks, Mummy tightens it every night with a little stick thingy. I can feel it tightening when she does it.





Comments

Very nice photos, and your English writing is very nice to read too. :)

Nice to see my niece is brainy and athletic too :)

Popular Posts